- Anisotropic Elastic Plates | Chyanbin Hwu | Springer
- Journal list menu
- NOTA! Questo sito utilizza i cookie e tecnologie simili.
Sign In or Create an Account. Sign In. Advanced Search.
Anisotropic Elastic Plates | Chyanbin Hwu | Springer
Article Navigation. Close mobile search navigation Article Navigation. Volume Department of Theoretical Mechanics, University of Nottingham.
Oxford Academic. Google Scholar.
- ISBN 10: 9048152151?
- Anisotropic Elastic Plates | buddrepterpdifto.tk.
- Can we help?.
- half help 2010.03.19!
- See a Problem?.
- About this book!
- Current Trends in Nonlinear Systems and Control: In Honor of Petar Kokotovic and Turi Nicosia (Systems & Control: Foundations & Applications).
Cite Citation. Permissions Icon Permissions. Abstract Dispersion relations, giving phase velocity as a function of wavelength, are obtained for flexural waves Lamb waves in a plate of transversely isotropic material with the axis of transverse isotropy lying in the plane of the plate.
Journal list menu
Issue Section:. Here, in contradiction to classical methods, the problems, connected with construction of refined theories of anisotropic nonhomogeneous plates with variable thickness without the assumption of any physical and geometrical re- strictions, are investigated.
- Bringing the Sun Down to Earth: Designing Inexpensive Instruments for Monitoring the Atmosphere.
- Taste of Home Soups 380 Heartwarming Family Favorites?
- buddrepterpdifto.tk: the theory of anisotropic elastic plates by t s vashakmadze hardcover!
- The Theory of Anisotropic Elastic Plates | Walmart Canada!
The comparative analysis of such reduction methods was carried out, and, in particular, in section 5, the following fact was established: the error transition, occuring with substitution of a two-dimensional model for the initial problem on the class of assumed solutions is restricted from below. Further, in section 6, Vekua's method of reduction, containing regular pro- cess of study of three-dimensional problem, is investigated.
In this direction, the problems, connected with solvability, convergence of processes, and construction of effective algorithms of approximate solutions are studied. Get A Copy. Hardcover , pages. More Details Other Editions 1. Friend Reviews. To see what your friends thought of this book, please sign up. Lists with This Book.
NOTA! Questo sito utilizza i cookie e tecnologie simili.
This book is not yet featured on Listopia. Community Reviews. Journal of Elasticity, 2, Journal of Technical Physics, 23, International Journal of Engineering Science, 36, International Journal of Mathematics and Mathematical Sciences, 23, International Review of Physics, 5, Advances in Theoretical and Applied Mechanics, 4, Pioneer Journal of Advances in Applied Mathematics, 5, Dover Publications Inc.
Applied Mathematical Modelling, 33, International Journal of Engineering Science, 42, Journal of Thermal Stresses, 19,