- The Intercultural Performance Handbook by John Martin | NOOK Book (eBook) | Barnes & Noble®
- The Intercultural Performance Handbook
- The Intercultural Performance Reader
This book is a process of discovery, carefully written so as to develop understanding and move towards empowerment for the adventurous theatre-maker.
Sign up to the hive. Discover bookshops local to you. Enter your postcode and search for your nearest Hive network shop.
The Intercultural Performance Handbook by John Martin | NOOK Book (eBook) | Barnes & Noble®
Student Discount Reviews Help Contact. Click to login to My Account Sign in Sign up for an account.
- Mountain Music Fills the Air: Banjos and Dulcimers (Foxfire Americana Library).
- London Under Midnight.
- Network Security: A Beginners Guide, Second Edition (Beginners Guide).
- The Intercultural Performance Handbook Summary.
Amazing Spiderman Mug Spiderman mug, perfect for any Marvel fan. Shop Now.
- The Intercultural Performance Reader.
- The intercultural performance handbook /John Martin. – National Library.
- Shop now and earn 2 points per $1?
- Rosie Thomas Collection 3: Strangers, Bad Girls, Good Women, A Woman of Our Times, All My Sins Remembered.
- Overcoming Barriers to Collaborative Research: Report of a Workshop (Compass Series (Washington, D.C.).)?
- The Intercultural Performance Handbook | Taylor & Francis Group?
The Intercultural Performance Handbook
NOOK Book. See All Customer Reviews. Shop Books. Read an excerpt of this book! Add to Wishlist. USD Sign in to Purchase Instantly. Games to use for exploring rhythm, movement, balance, tension and gesture, breathwork, stylisation, and the use of the voice A practical, hands-on approach to creating vibrant theatrical work Studies on intercultural performance are usually written by scholars and researchers.
The Intercultural Performance Reader
John Martin explains the definition and development of intercultural performance from the perspective of an experienced practitioner. He provides exercises, practical advice, and a clear training process for the inquiring actor or director. The book is a process of discovery, carefully written so as to develop understanding and move towards empowerment for the adventurous theatre-maker.
Product details Format Paperback pages Dimensions x x Table of contents 1 Historical Contexts 1. Interculture practice from the western point of view 2.
Interculture practice from another point of view 3. Rating details.